1. Electronic structure studies of parent Ba(Eu)Fe2As2 and their superconducting derivatives using angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy, Korrelationsstage 2011, Dresden, Germany, 28th February, 2011
2. Electronic structure studies of iron-pnictide superconductors using angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy, Univeristy of Duisburg-Essen, 3rd August, 2012.
3. ARPES studies of ironpnictide superconductors, Helmholtz Zentrum Berlin (former Hahn Meitner Institute), 19th Dec. 2013
4. Electronic structure studies of iron-pnictides using angle- and time- resolved photoemission spectroscopy, IIT Madras, 1st June, 2014.
5. Electronic structure studies of iron-pnictides using angle- and time- resolved photoelectron spectroscopy, IIT Gandhinagar, 23rd June, 2014.
6. Electronic band structure studies using ARPES technique, IISER Mohali, 17th Sept. 2015
7. Microscopic Understanding of Some Exotic Systems, Indian Association for the Cultivation Of Science (IACS), 27th Jan. 2017.
8. Microscopic understanding of some exotic sysetms, IIT Mumbai, 21st June, 2017.
9. ARPES, a vital tool for understanding microscopically the physics of exotic systems, IISER Pune, 28th July, 2017.
10. Angle Resolved Photoelectron Spectroscopy (ARPES): Theory & Technique, Winter School on Synchrotron Techniques in Materials Science, SNBNCBS, 27th Oct. 2018.
11. Microscopic understanding of Iron-pnictide high-Tc superconductors using ARPES technique, Young Investigator Meet on Quantum Condensed Matter Theory, SNBNCBS, 21st Nov. 2018.
12. Electronic Structure Studies of Weyl and Dirac Semimetals Using ARPES, National Conference on Electronic Structure (NECS), SRM IST, Kattankulathur, Tamil Nadu, 18th Dec. 2018.
13. Electronic Structure Studies of Weyl and Dirac Semimetals Using ARPES, Advances in Electron Spectroscopy - Experiment and Theory (AESET), MPICPfS Dresden, 16th April, 2019.
14. Metal-Chalcogen Bond-Length Induced Electronic Phase Transition in ZrX2 (X = Se & Te) and ARPES Studies on TaTe2, Flatlands & Beyond-2019, SNBNCBS, 6th September 2019.
15. Angle Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy (ARPES): Theory & Technique, IIT Tirupati,10th Feb. 2020.
16. Topological Systems of Beyond Weyl and Dirac Quasiparticles, Annual Conference on Quantum Condensed Matter (QMAT 2020), SNBNCBS, 10th Sept. 2020.
17. X-Ray Diffraction: A unique tool to unravel the structural properties of a material, C. K. Majumdar Memorial Workshop 2020, SNBNCBS, 31st Dec. 2020.
Dr. Thirupathaiah Setti
Department of Condensed Matter and Materials Physics
Tel.: +91-33-2335 5706 (extn: 229)